A dermocosmetic in ampoules that helps against hair loss by acting on the various causes and promoting the strengthening of the hair shaft in the scalp.
Thanks to Transdermal technology, the active ingredients penetrate the hair system not only transfollicularly (through the follicle opening), but also through the scalp layers, facilitated by their low molecular weight and the 3 added stimulants.
Swiss patent CH 711 466.
It consists of 4 complexes with active molecules and is supported by 5 Swiss patents:
- Anti-hair loss complex (hydroxyproline, aspartic acid, enzymatic activator) with taurine: it has a powerful action on the hair follicle sheath and helps prevent premature separation of the hair shaft. Swiss patent CH 693 817;
- Scalp and hair anti-ageing complex (pentapeptide-28, hydrolysed soy protein, myrtle extract, teprenone): it acts on the aging agents of the hair system, prolonging the functionality of the hair follicles. Swiss patent CH 700 735;
- Scalp and Hair Follicle Stem Cell Protection Complex (Pentapeptide-31, Hydrolysed Pea and Finger Laminaria Extract): helps maintain scalp reserve cells in good condition, which are the foundation of hair follicle health and life. Swiss patent CH 704 629;
- Hair Follicle Islet Complex (Glycogen, Proline, Hydrolysed Lupin Protein, Glutamicamidoethyl Indole, Baicalin): it promotes the trophism of follicles located in hair follicle islets (multiple follicle units) to reduce hair loss. Swiss patent CH 710 438.
- The formula for women contains biotin and glutamine – nutrients for the hair shaft, polyquaternium-68 to help protect the hair surface and pueraria mirifica, a source of phytoestrogens and additional support to prevent hair loss.
Gently press and break off the top of the ampoule. The safest way to do this is with the special cap included in the packaging.
Place the applicator on the open ampoule. Remove the applicator cap.
IMPORTANT – Apply the product to a dry, clean scalp along the hairline, paying particular attention to areas where the hair is weakened or loss is noticeable. Massage gently to help absorption. There may be a slight warming effect and some redness, which will pass quickly. Use every other day. One pack for 4 weeks. Recommended course of 2-4 months. The course can be repeated 2 times a year.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol,
Caprylyl Glycol, Proline, Butylene Glycol,
Panthenol, Propanediol, Benzyl Nicotinate,
Decylene Glycol, Glycogen, Hydrolyzed Lupine
Protein, Benzophenone-4, Menthol, Arginine,
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Taurine, Biotin, Glycine
Soja Germ Extract, Glutamine, PEG-40
Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ
Extract, Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract,
Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate,
Polyquaternium-68, Sodium Hydroxide, Laminaria
Digitata Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea, Caprylyl
Butyrate, Gluconolactone, Scutellaria Baicalensis
Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein,
Glutamylamidoethyl Indole, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium
Pratense Extract, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis
Leaf Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Teprenone,
Pentapeptide-31, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,
Pentapeptide-28, Sodium Succinate, Dextran,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate,
Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA.
For external use only. Avoid getting the product on the skin of the face. Do not inject. Do not swallow. If in eyes or on mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep away from children. The cosmetic contains a mild vasodilating ingredient which may cause a slight burning sensation and redness of the skin for a short time. This is a normal reaction and the redness will soon disappear.