Glucosamine is found in all human tissues, but in high concentrations in articular cartilage.
– The calcium it contains is essential for maintaining bone health, normal muscle function and dental health.
– Vitamin D helps maintain bone and dental health, normal muscle function, and the normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
– Vitamins C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
– Vitamin C contributes to normal nervous system function and normal psychological function, and helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness.
– Vitamin C and Calcium help to ensure normal energy metabolism.
– Vitamin C contributes to the normal production of collagen, which is needed for :
* for normal blood vessel function
* for normal bone function
* for normal cartilage function
* for normal gum function
* for normal skin function.
WITHOUT CHEMICAL ADDITIVES! The food supplement does not contain artificial sweeteners, colours, stabilisers, thickeners or emulsifiers.
|1 PACK CONTAINS||MULTIPLE||NRV*|
|GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE||1500 MG||–|
|DRIED WILD SWEET CHERRY (ACEROLA) EXTRACT||150 MG||–|
|OF WHICH VITAMIN C||24 MG||30%|
|VITAMIN D3||5 μg (200SV)||100%|
*Nutrient reference value
The prefix “bio” in the name of the food supplement and the company is not linked to the organic origin of the product, but indicates the bioavailability and biochemical nature of the food supplement.