A powdered food supplement that provides the body with an extra dose of magnesium, zinc, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- Magnesium and vitamins B6 and B12 – help reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- Magnesium helps maintain bone health, dental health and the function of the nervous and muscular systems. Magnesium contributes to normal protein metabolism, promotes normal psychological functions, promotes electrolyte balance and is essential for cell division.
- Zinc contributes to the functioning of the immune system, helps maintain the health of skin, hair, nails and bones, promotes normal protein synthesis and helps ensure normal vitamin A metabolism. Zinc helps maintain normal vision, promotes normal fertility and reproduction, and helps maintain normal levels of testosterone in the blood.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 help to ensure normal energy metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell production and normal immune function.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormones and helps ensure normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium citrate has a high bioavailability due to its better solubility compared to other forms of magnesium
Compared to other forms of magnesium, bioMAGNIS B6 premium contains naturally occurring magnesium citrate and is particularly well absorbed by the body. It is extracted from Dead Sea water and enriched with zinc minerals and vitamins B6 and B12. Magnesium citrate has a high bioavailability due to its better solubility compared to other forms of the mineral.
bioMAGNIS B6 premium is manufactured in Israel, according to Global Food Safety Standards, under strict Kosher and Halal certification requirements, approved by the Israeli Ministry of Health.
WITHOUT CHEMICAL ADDITIVES! The food supplement does not contain artificial sweeteners, colours, stabilisers, thickeners or emulsifiers.
The prefix “bio” in the name of the food supplement and the company is not linked to the organic origin of the product, but indicates the bioavailability and biochemical nature of the food supplement.
|CONTACT||1 PACIN SATUR||1/2 SACHET CONTAINS||NRV*|
|MAGNIS||300 MG||150 MG||80/40%|
|CINKS||10 MG||5 MG||100/50%|
|VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE)||1,4||0,7 MG||100/50%|
|VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN)||2,5 μg (100SV)||1,25 μg (50SV)||100/50%|
*Nutrient reference value